About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Administration Notes

In the near future, I will be changing the address to this blog from a blogspot.com to something a little more sophisticated like Reclaimingbeauty.com, or some similar domain name. The site will still function like a blog, with daily (close to) posts, and readers' comments. This way, as I continue with my plan to have it function like a Frontpage Magazine or a Huffingpost (I do like her set-up, though I seldom read her site!) and so on, it will make the site look serious for bigger fund dollars. I also hope to eventually generate enough so that I may be able to pay a fee to contributors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat