About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mocker in Chief



I think news on Michele Bachmann will continue for a while. She has placed herself in the limelight. She has made her position clear. As I wrote int this post, she said on October 9, 2013:
I want the Tea Party to know they made a profound difference, and what they're fighting for is to see if we're actually going to be a constitutional republic or if we're going to be totally devolved into a dictatorship under somebody like Barack Obama.
Obama knows an adversary when he sees one. And he then starts his attacks. This article shows he has already started:
Obama mocks Michele Bachmann's worry that Obamacare "literally kills women".

Here is what he says:
I mean these are quotes. I am not making this stuff up. And here's one more that I've heard. I like this one. We have to, and I am quoting here. We have to 'repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens.' Now I have to say that that one was from six months ago. I just want to point out that we still have women. We still have children, and we still have senior citizens.
This is distorting what Bachmann said, during a speech on the House floor on March 12, 2013:
The American people, especially vulnerable women, vulnerable children, vulnerable senior citizens, now get to pay more and they get less. That’s why we’re here, because we’re saying let’s repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens. Let’s not do that. Let’s love people. Let’s care about people.
I took the above photograph of Obama from the site which posted the article that I quote. The article is "pro-Obama" yet it's publishers seem to note the unflattering body language and facial expression that I've also noted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------