About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Monday, April 21, 2014

Beauty Museum



Influenced by my excursion in New York last month, I started to think about a beauty museum, which exclusively looks at beauty in its many capacities. The book that I am working on could be a working plan for this museum/study center.

Simply calling it a "Beauty Museum" should attract a bigger crowd than the usual fine arts people. Beauty touches everyone, and with clever targeting, even the Walmart crowd might come for a visit.

In any case, this is the idea I am mulling around. My website Reclaiming Beauty can be a forum for further discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------