About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ivanka's Roles


The Super Mom/Super Adviser

Is Ivanka Trump, shoe designer, and recently named Executive Branch Employee/ Informal Adviser to the President, so smart as to sit as her father's "Informal Adviser-in-Chief?"

I doubt it.

Behind every Executive Branch Employee/Informal Adviser to the President, there is a Senior Adviser.

“A lot of their real interactions happen when it’s just the two of them,” says her approving husband, Jared Kushner, who was officially named Senior Adviser to the Trump administration in January.

I doubt that. Kushner gets to hear all about the "informal advising" prior to his wife's meeting with her Dad, as he gives her his Senior Adviser's advice.

The Super Mom/Super Busy Ivanka, Executive Branch Employee/Informal Adviser to the President, has a "list for connecting with each of" her three kids before they go to sleep. I doubt this is a daily schedule.
“I put real thought into coming up with ideas for memorable moments I can create with each of them,” she writes. “Right now, I play with cars with Joseph, on the floor, for twenty minutes each day. Arabella loves books, so I make a note to read at least two per day to her and plan ‘dates’ to the library. With Theodore, I commit to ensuring that I can give him two to three of his bottles each day and rock him to sleep at night.”
"We've Come a Long Way..."