About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Station Irises


Station Irises
[Photo By: KPA]


These irises were growing before a bus depot. They were there last year, and back again this year. They appeared suddenly. Last week, nothing, and this week, here they are.

My version from last year:



I can modestly say that my 2014 version is an improvement from last year. Taking photographs is a continuously learning process. That is why photographers return to the same scene, or composition, until they feel they have got it right.

I think I will be looking for something else next year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------