About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tresor



The beautiful Isabella Rossellini (the daughter of the even more beautiful Ingrid Bergman) was the "face" of Lancome's signiature perfume Tresor from 1982-1996.

I've had Tresor for years, and have gone through some bottles (I think three).

This last bottle is at its last stretches, so I went to the mall (The Bay) to find out about prices. A 30ml bottle is around $70. I told the salesman that it was my all time favorite perfume, and that I have about a month's worth left (I showed him my bottle). He got quite emotional, and said his mother used to wear it also. He then went into the back, and brought me a tiny sample bottle, usually given as gifts for other Lancome purchases. "You made my day!" I said, thanking him.

None of the subsequent models for Tresor have Rossellini's beauty.

Tresor has a combination scent of floral/fruity, which I think is perfect for summer.

Here are Tresor's notes:
Top: Pineapple, Lilac, Peach, Apricot Blossom, Lilly-if-the-Valley, Bergamot, Rose
Middle: Iris, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose
Base: Apricot, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Peach


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------