About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Raggle-Taggle Snake

The Raggle-Taggle Snake  

                                              I  am  frightened  not  knowing
                                             what to  do.  I  start  screaming,
                                                                                   I start
                                                                              to  run
                                                                          But  my
                                                             legs are stiff.
                                       I can't see it but I hear  it.
                        Now I see it, wiggly, waggling
                     With its long ugly body.
                   I jump up
              And down
          Screaming.
     My heart
    thumps
       fast.
          I'm scared.
               I bow my head for the poison to pass above me...
                      My heart stops thumping and happiness falls over
                                                                                         My face.

By Kidist Asrat
Form 3h
English School
Ethiopia
1972
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------