About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sacred Hearts

Below are stained glasses in boxed windows at the entrance of the chapel in Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital. I never knew about the chapel, although I have been a rather frequent visitor of the hospital these last few months.

I passed by them at my last visit, and retraced my steps after my doctor's visit, and managed to take these shots:





The text at the bottom of the windows says:
Erected to the glory of God by the men who
worked on this hospital 1952-54.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------