About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Sunday, August 10, 2014

White Sails Billowing...

I provided my own image of a close up of water from a fountain to Edith Wharton's short story A Cup of Cold Water in my previous post, Summer Air. I got the idea from this line: White skirts wavered across the floor like thistle-down on summer air...But the same short story (in fact, the same line) gave me an idea for another image: that of sailboats on Lake Ontario. The white skirts wavering could be white sails billowing.





Harbourfront Sailboats

[Photos By: KPA]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------