About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Friday, October 31, 2014

Back to Canada


[Photo By: KPA]

This was at the last vestiges of my trip from Franciscan University's The Power of Beauty conference. I'm getting into Canada. We're at customs. It is probably around 7 or 8pm, on Sunday, October 26. I've been on the road for about twelve hours.

I took this shot from my seat in the Greyhound bus. The Maple Leaf and the Crescent.

It was strangely appropriate.

We have to reclaim the beautiful crescent moon. I have reclaimed it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P.Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------