About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Over the Mountains






Travel through New York State
[Photos By KPA]


Here are photographs of my very first trip by bus through New York State in September 2009, going to New York City to attend an event organized by the International Free Press Society. It was also the first time I met Larry Auster after a long correspondence by email, where I became part of the View From the Right website group.

I hope, five years after my first bus trip into the US, which became almost a yearly (sometimes twice-a-year) event, my next trip will channel all those meetings, discussions, dinners and visits as I present my paper Reclaiming Beauty: Winning Back Our Western Civilization at The Power of Beauty conference in Steubenville's Franciscan University in Ohio.

I am sure the scenery will be just as lovely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------