About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Power of Beauty Conference: Reclaiming Beauty (Update)

An adviser said it wasn't a good idea to post the progress of my speech's development for The Power of Beauty conference in the Franciscan University of Steubenville. He said it would take away the element of surprise.

I agree!

I've removed the "transcript" and will post the conference proceedings, or any video that might be available, after the conference.

Here is the conference program.

I am presenting on Saturday, October 25, at 10:40 am, Session A. I have been asked to prepare a 25 minute talk, and will have about 15 minutes for questions. I present with Dr. Linus Meldrum who is assistant professor of Fine Arts at the university.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------