About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Friday, February 20, 2015

East Coast Color


Newfoundland and Labrador television commercial

I've always wondered at the color in the "northern" lands. One would expect them to be dreary and grey. But, wherever people cherish the beautiful, they will always have color. Color is part of the world.

Above is the television commercial on Newfoundland and Labrador that is currently showing on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, more similar ones at the link). We have a few more months to plan for that vacation by the sea.

The survey on the website asks me (for a chance at a silkscreen of a whale) if I would travel to Newfoundland and Labrador. I answered honeslty "not very likely."

But, I can still look at the images!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat