About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Monday, June 24, 2013

Conditionally Free



I've just had my Photobuckets (image storage) files suspended for "nineteen days." Photobuckets is a free service, like blogger, so I should expect these kinds of interruptions. But, there is almost never any warning with these "free" services, which will suspend an account based on, well, I don't know.

In this case, I think they're trying to get me to subscribe to the "premium" services for a fee of $2.99/month. So, their free service was conditional all along.

For now, I will use blogger's "free" photo uploading and posting service. As Reclaiming Beauty matures, I will be using a fee-paying, reliable service (somewhere where I can interact with some responsible party, if necessary).

For now, please bear with me as I upload the images that are missing from my other posts.

Kidist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------