About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Walmart Summer Sandals

I've been promoting Walmart in my previous post Walmart: By George! where I posted some clothes from their online catalog. I went to the store today just to do a quick inventory of their women's clothing section, and the selection is big, varied, low-priced and with decent choices.

To avoid being viewed as a hypocrite, here is my most recent clothing purchase at Walmart (about a month ago).






Walmart Orange Sandals at $19.99, but which I bought on sale for $12.99


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------