About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Update




I had put a health alert in my New Year's post where I said:
- I went through a couple of health scares, and so far, they have been resolved.
This didn't sound definitive, and it wasn't. My great team of (Canadian) doctors gave me a clean bill of health last week at my appointment, where I went after I received an "alert" call to see my family doctor. I don't want to get into details, but I have had family members with colon cancer, and pre-colon cancer diagnoses. I was in the "pre" category. Now, that is no longer a problem.

This is the best news of the New Year for me, and I can now resume, without anything hindering my thoughts, my various projects. As my family doctor said, when I asked her if I could travel to New York for Christmas, that my "super-active" personality would not follow her recommendations of "rest" anyway, and there's no reason for me not to travel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------