About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pizza Party with the Devil


"Pizza Party" By An Dy exhibited at the Living Arts Centre Gallery, Mississauga

There's an instinctive awareness of evil these days. That means that people are reacting to evil as though it were some common occurrence. People used to shy away from evil, concocting all kinds of ways to deter it, or keep it away from them. Now, they court it.

I wrote to a friend in April 2015:
I think the devil is really rearing his head...

Look at this horrendous, ghoulish, un-artistic piece of "pizza" which this useless creature has produced as art. What lows we have reached.

I went to the Living Arts Centre Gallery a little while ago, not that I thought I would find anything exceptional, but to see what's "cooking."

And I found the Pizza Party. Unbelievable.

December 9th 2016 update:

Here is what I found at Dy's Facebook page which I missed at my last "visit":


Quinn in my mouth (2015)
Oil on paper