About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"I Felt Embarrassed for Her"



I wrote the post on Diana West with some trepidation, but since this is a site about beauty, and feminine beauty is a part of beauty, I felt it was necessary to point out the problems with modern women (conservative or liberal) in the public sphere. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Debra Chameberlin writes:
I really, really like Diana West and visit her website at least daily, and I recommend it to others often throughout the week. She's among only a handful of true journalists, looking for truth and unafraid to report her findings, especially as it relates to Islam and its encroachment into our society and its ominous influence in our media and government. But I do wish that for interviews of this type, the one at ERAU Florida, she would wear a more modest skirt, perhaps a just-below-the-knee, flowing type of skirt, one with crinkle pleats or something. I was distracted by so much thigh skin being exposed, and I felt embarrassed for her, whom I admire so much. I am in the process of reading one of the books she mentioned, "Stalin's Secret Agents," so I am keenly interested in her new book and eagerly awaiting its release. (A side note: my daughter is an ERAU graduate of the Prescott, AZ., campus.)
Debra Chamberlin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------