About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Wednesday, November 5, 2014



Here is my Barnes and Noble review of My Battle Against Hitler: Faith, Truth, and Defiance in the Shadow of the Third Reich, by Dietrich von Hildebrand.

I will be writing a more extensive review here at Reclaiming Beauty (I'm about 3/4 of the way through the book). Hildebrand has written a generous book (if I can use that adjective in this case), giving us, even in the depths of evil, something, some hope, to hang on to, namely, his steadfastness against that evil.

Keep checking!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------