About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New York Ceilings



Here is another image I neglected to download from my trip last summer (in June) to New York.

It is the edge of the dome in the stained glass ceiling of the Plaza Hotel.



[Photos By: KPA]

I selected some of the photographs I took during the trip, and posted them at my New York Reflections photography blog under Meet Me at the Plaza.

Here is an article describing the art of renovating stained glass, and there is a brief description of the Plaza's dome, which was renovated in 2006.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------