About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lilac + Hat = Summer



I'm collecting hats. This is the best time to get summer hats, with 50% and more off from Sears. This lilac hat is from the Sears brand "Jessica" and was going for $14.99, on sale from $19.99. And lilac seems to the the color of this summer. It seems like an unobtrusive, quiet color, but it brightens up the ensemble.

One should not be afraid of hats. No-one wears them these days. It seems like plastering spf-loaded sun creams is the alternative to getting the sun out. But nothing helps like a good, wide sun hat.

People actually stop me in the street and ask me where I got my various hats. Some people remember me because of my hats.

So far, I have wide-brimmed orange and green straw hats, and a narrower brimmed white hat with a cream and white band and bow around the rim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------