About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Brooklyn Bridge

I managed to take some shots of the Brooklyn Bridge, without including the crowd (of tourists) trying to do what I was doing: cross the bridge.

I think this is the most successful from a handful I took.



I posted this one earlier, but I like the contrast with the Manhattan Bridge in the background. I think the Brooklyn Bridge is the most attractive of the New York bridges. Perhaps the most stately, due to its brick structure.



Yes, that is a cyclist. That path has been especially set aside for bicycles. I quickly learned this as cyclists started whizzing by me. I doubt these are tourists. Many looked like they were practicing for some race, and others just looked like they were going home (or to work).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------