About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lalique in New York


[Photo By: KPA]

Here is a Lalique vase I photographed at the Madison Avenue Lalique store. In my enchantment, I forgot to see (or ask - just out of curiousity) what the price was.

The Lalique online store has it listed:
Poseidon vase
Limited edition to 99 pieces
Turquoise crystal
16.53 lbs / 7.50 kg
H 11.61" L 14.17" W 6.73"

Item Currently Not Available Online
$19,500.00
I guess I missed my chance in NYC.

There's also a tiny seahorse figurine (height 3.82"), which goes for $340...But, I wouldn't even bother with that, given its inferior design (look at the crude cut of the seahorse's head).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------