About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A bit of Irish Christmas


A bit of Irish Christmas
[Photo By: KPA]


The Failte Irish Pub has decorated the whole restaurant Christmas decorations, with a full tree at the front.

I took the above photo yesterday afternoon.

I have taken other photos of the place, and posted them here.

I've also posted on Failte, and Larry Auter, here. In that post, I write about Larry's complimenting my writing style, which is the best I've had, since many people tell me to "tone things down."

Here's what I wrote:
[Larry] wrote to me in an email in mid-January (2013): "There is something appealing about your semi flow-of-associations writing. Not everything needs to be big and important. What you provide is a feeling of your life, of yourself."
I hope, as in true accounts of the personal, that this also reflects on the bigger picture of the life around me. I think Larry felt that too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------