About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas in Missisauga


Christmas Decorations in the Living Arts Centre




The Kettle


Drummer and Pianist Jacob and Sheryl Slous, what looks like a Mother and Son Duo


The Salvation Army Mississauga Temple Band and Choir

I wrote a few days ago I wrote about the Salvation Army band performing in the Square One Mall in Mississauga. As I gave my donation, I asked where else they were performing, and the kind gentleman told me that they would be at the Living Arts Centre this Saturday. I paid the two dollar (!) entrance ticket (and added a little more in donations) and spent two hours listening to a stellar orchestra. Since this was a carols concert as well, the audience was asked to participate in the carols. This is when I miss being part of a choir!

I tried to be discreet as I took the above photos.

[Photos By: KPA]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------