About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Monday, December 22, 2014

At the Art Gallery of Mississauga

There are some photographs scattered through the Mississauga City Hall. They are from the Art Gallery of Mississauga's permanent collection of Lynn Huntley-Wyczolkowski's work. It is a creative way to get people to see these pieces, and if you're like me, to look find out where they come from.

These are two (I think of three) that I found as I did my errands around the building.


Lynn Huntley-Wyczolkowski
Toast
Cibachrome photograph
51 x 41 cm
Collection of the Art Gallery of Mississauga
Donated by the artist, 2000



Lynn Huntley-Wyczolkowski
Minuet
2000


Dimensions and material are not available online for Minuet, and I didn't copy the information from the source, but Minuet looks similar in size and technique to Toast.

And from what I can figure out, Minuet is of a freesia flower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------