About.......Contact.......Society.....................

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Book Project Update



Those of you whom I haven't bothered with a group email, and who would like to know about, and assist me with my latest activities regarding Reclaiming Beauty, book project and website ambitions, please read the following.

Dear Friends of Western Civilization,
Since my last email to you, I had informed you that Jamie Glazov, from Frontpage Magazine, was interest in my book and my ideas on Reclaiming Beauty, and that he had told me he would find a slot for me in his California-based production company Jamie Glazov Productions, to interview me some time in late August/early September.

He has subsequently withdrawn his invitation. I think this is because of the content of my website, and the themes I approach. I have a feeling he had never read my site before my email, but was taken in by my email presentation of my ideas. I've chronicled our interaction here.

Nonetheless, I plan to travel to much closer quarters, to New York City, where I will attend Jim Kalb's monthly discussion/dinner meeting on August 14. An independent sponsor has agreed to fund my transportation (the Greyhound bus from Toronto to NYC - a beautiful 10+ hours drive through upstate New York and parts of Pennsylvania!) and a small per diem.

While in New York, I hope to interview some individuals, beauty experts and non-experts, who I think have thought about beauty, as an added chapter to my book. I also plan to take photographs of various New York landmarks, and select a few as chapter headings for my book. And there are some world-class research facilities, like the New York Public Library, which I can use to fine-tune some research ideas.

It has been a while since I've asked for donations towards my website and my project.

I would appreciate any amount of assistance, in order to make my trip the success I hope it will be.

Please use the paypal button at the side margin on Reclaiming Beauty.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kidist